Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kenai Peninsula Borough

  •   State: 
    Alaska
      County: 
    Kenai Peninsula Borough
      Zips: 
    99682
    99611
    99568
    99635
    99631
    99605
    99663
    99572
    99639
    99610
    99672
    99556
    99664
    99611
    99603
    99669
      Coordinates: 
    60.119417217854654, -151.69805456582228
      Area total: 
    24720.39 sq. mi., 64025.52 sq. km, 15821052.16 acres
      Area land: 
    16023.19 sq. mi., 41499.87 sq. km, 10254842.24 acres
      Area water: 
    8697.20 sq. mi., 22525.65 sq. km, 5566209.92 acres
      Established: 
    1964
      Capital seat: 

    Soldotna
    Address: 144 N Binkley St
    Soldotna, AK 99669-7520
    Governing Body: Assembly with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, United States

  •   Population: 
    58,799; Population change: 6.14% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3.67 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $58,356
      Households: 
    20,692
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.10% per 26,341 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.96 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kenai Peninsula Borough's population of Alaska of 1,236 residents in 1930 has increased 47,57-fold to 58,799 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.73% female residents and 52.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.54% in Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska are married and the remaining 39.46% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.54% in Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska are married and the remaining 39.46% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    32,622 residential units of which 73.18% share occupied residential units.

    23.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Kenai Peninsula Borough require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    70.02% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.63% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.38% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska 56.95% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.34% are rented apartments, and the remaining 22.71% are vacant.

  • The 26.00% of the population in Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.180%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.760%) of those eligible to vote in Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska.

Skyline of Kenai Peninsula Borough

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

PB&J Television

15301 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, California 91403

KBLC Television

1678 10th St, Oakland, California 94607

KHBB

601 Euclid Ave STE A, Helena, MT 59601

KNAT TV-23

1510 Coors Blvd NW #1152, Albuquerque, NM 87121

Agriculture Television (dba AGTV LLC)

3903 Hidden Valley Rd, Gillette, WY 82718

Landscape of Alaska