Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Southeast Fairbanks Census Area

  •   State: 
    Alaska
      County: 
    Southeast Fairbanks Census Area
      Zips: 
    99732
    99706
    99731
    99764
    99776
    99731
    99738
    99780
    99737
      Coordinates: 
    63.87615506941216, -143.21298067679254
      Area total: 
    25113.11 sq. mi., 65042.65 sq. km, 16072389.76 acres
      Area land: 
    24822.79 sq. mi., 64290.72 sq. km, 15886582.40 acres
      Area water: 
    290.32 sq. mi., 751.94 sq. km, 185807.36 acres
  • Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Alaska, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $58,000
      Households: 
    2,577
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.00%
  • Southeast Fairbanks Census Area's population of Alaska of 5,913 residents in 1990 has increased 1,15-fold to 6,808 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.32% female residents and 51.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.98% in Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Alaska are married and the remaining 40.02% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.98% in Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Alaska are married and the remaining 40.02% are single population.

  • 17.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Southeast Fairbanks Census Area require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    66.73% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Alaska 49.23% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 29.49% are vacant.

  • The 20.20% of the population in Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Alaska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.050%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.450%) of those eligible to vote in Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Alaska.

Skyline of Southeast Fairbanks Census Area

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Fox News

400 North Capitol St NW, Washington, DC 20001

Wlos

164 S Main St, Waynesville, NC 28786

KBWB

2500 Marin St, San Francisco, CA 94124

KEBQ TV 9 Digital

1280 Bowie St #2732, Beaumont, TX 77701

KFDA TV, NewsChannel 1

7900 Broadway Dr, Amarillo, TX 79108

Landscape of Alaska