Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Santa Cruz County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Santa Cruz County
      Zips: 
    85628
    85640
    85611
    85624
    85637
    85646
    85648
    85621
      Coordinates: 
    31.525961239196945, -110.84651694349
      Area total: 
    1237.43 sq. mi., 3204.92 sq. km, 791953.28 acres
      Area land: 
    1236.24 sq. mi., 3201.83 sq. km, 791190.40 acres
      Area water: 
    1.19 sq. mi., 3.09 sq. km, 762.88 acres
      Established: 
    1899
      Capital seat: 

    Nogales
    Address: 2150 N Congress Dr
    County Courthouse
    Nogales, AZ 85621-1090
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Santa Cruz County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    47,669; Population change: 0.53% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    39 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,072
      Households: 
    14,376
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.40% per 19,429 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.60%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $1.82 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Santa Cruz County's population of Arizona of 9,684 residents in 1930 has increased 4,92-fold to 47,669 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.69% female residents and 47.31% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.42% in Santa Cruz County, Arizona are married and the remaining 35.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.42% in Santa Cruz County, Arizona are married and the remaining 35.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    18,729 residential units of which 89.01% share occupied residential units.

    22.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Santa Cruz County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.37% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.94% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.07% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Santa Cruz County, Arizona 59.93% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.24% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.83% are vacant.

  • The 64.54% of the population in Santa Cruz County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 33.860%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.070%) of those eligible to vote in Santa Cruz County, Arizona.

Skyline of Santa Cruz County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Tendo Signum LLC

41725 Elm St # 204, Murrieta, CA 92562

Rastus Broadcast

453 Chestnut St, Oneonta, NY 13820

Vevo

151 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

Reading Community Television (RCTV)

557 Main St, Reading, MA 01867

Kluz

2725 Broadbent Pkwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Landscape of Arizona