Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Calaveras County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Calaveras County
      Zips: 
    95248
    95226
    95232
    95248
    95254
    95229
    95225
    95257
    95233
    95221
    95223
    95223
    95224
    95251
    95246
    95255
    95245
    95228
    95223
    95247
    95249
    95222
    95252
      Coordinates: 
    38.204606818293044, -120.55413215828332
      Area total: 
    1036.93 sq. mi., 2685.63 sq. km, 663632.64 acres
      Area land: 
    1020.00 sq. mi., 2641.78 sq. km, 652799.36 acres
      Area water: 
    16.93 sq. mi., 43.84 sq. km, 10833.28 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    San Andreas
    Address: 891 Mountain Ranch Rd
    County Government Center
    San Andreas, CA 95249-9713
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Calaveras County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    45,292; Population change: -0.63% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    44 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,573
      Households: 
    19,521
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.60% per 21,207 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $1.59 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Calaveras County's population of California of 6,008 residents in 1930 has increased 7,54-fold to 45,292 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.67% female residents and 49.33% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.52% in Calaveras County, California are married and the remaining 35.48% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.52% in Calaveras County, California are married and the remaining 35.48% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    27,422 residential units of which 68.40% share occupied residential units.

    35.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Calaveras County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.16% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.44% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.91% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Calaveras County, California 56.03% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.74% are rented apartments, and the remaining 29.23% are vacant.

  • The 18.05% of the population in Calaveras County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.900%) of those eligible to vote in Calaveras County, California.

Skyline of Calaveras County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

KMTP TV

Google Building 1010, 1010 Corporation Way, Palo Alto, CA 94303

New Screen Broadcasting Corporation

57 W Pine St, Orlando, FL 32801

Black Information Television

2913 N Market St, Wilmington, DE 19802

WICD-TV

250 S Country Fair Dr, Champaign, IL 61821

American Radio Systems

2175 Co Rd 460, Coupland, Texas 78615

Landscape of California