Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fresno County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Fresno County
      Zips: 
    93607
    93707
    93708
    93717
    93776
    93791
    93792
    93793
    93642
    93716
    93744
    93745
    93778
    93649
    93794
    93741
    93790
    93755
    93628
    93606
    93750
    93605
    93627
    93747
    93652
    93724
    93641
    93608
    93634
    93613
    93729
    93621
    93740
    93668
    93667
    93242
    93624
    93616
    93626
    93737
    93675
    93650
    93660
    93651
    93650
    93664
    93602
    93656
    93234
    93609
    93730
    93640
    93723
    93646
    93648
    93625
    93622
    93619
    93210
    93705
    93630
    93701
    93631
    93728
    93702
    93657
    93662
    93654
    93725
    93703
    93706
    93611
    93726
    93704
    93721
    93722
    93727
    93612
    93710
    93711
    93720
      Coordinates: 
    36.75818011168322, -119.64932277854503
      Area total: 
    6011.13 sq. mi., 15568.75 sq. km, 3847121.92 acres
      Area land: 
    5958.38 sq. mi., 15432.14 sq. km, 3813365.12 acres
      Area water: 
    52.75 sq. mi., 136.61 sq. km, 33756.80 acres
      Elevation: 
    14,248 ft (4,343 m)
      Established: 
    1856
      Capital seat: 

    Fresno
    Address: 2281 Tulare St
    Hall Of Records
    Fresno, CA 93721-2105
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Fresno County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,008,654; Population change: 8.40% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    169 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,049
      Households: 
    287,291
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.30% per 445,518 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.98%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $46.01 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fresno County's population of California of 144,379 residents in 1930 has increased 6,99-fold to 1,008,654 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.60% female residents and 50.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.63% in Fresno County, California are married and the remaining 43.37% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.63% in Fresno County, California are married and the remaining 43.37% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    338,441 residential units of which 94.34% share occupied residential units.

    23.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Fresno County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.02% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.60% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.02% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fresno County, California 53.81% are owner-occupied homes, another 39.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.13% are vacant.

  • The 46.44% of the population in Fresno County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 47.910%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.990%) of those eligible to vote in Fresno County, California.

Skyline of Fresno County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

WHVL TV

2820 E College Ave A, State College, PA 16801

Clear Channel Wtbt

15001 Boyette Rd, Riverview, FL 33569

Radio Meli-Melo

8021 A Castor Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19152

Smith Media LLC

298 Mountain View Dr, Colchester, VT 05446

National RF Inc

7969 Engineer Rd # 102, San Diego, CA 92111

Landscape of California