Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Napa County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Napa County
      Zips: 
    94576
    94576
    94503
    94567
    94562
    94581
    94558
    94573
    94508
    94599
    94503
    94515
    94574
    94559
    94558
      Coordinates: 
    38.506963104690044, -122.33063682118487
      Area total: 
    788.53 sq. mi., 2042.28 sq. km, 504659.20 acres
      Area land: 
    748.26 sq. mi., 1937.99 sq. km, 478887.04 acres
      Area water: 
    40.27 sq. mi., 104.30 sq. km, 25772.16 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Napa
    Address: 1195 Third St
    County Administration Building
    Napa, CA 94559-3048
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Napa County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    138,019; Population change: 1.12% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    184 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $65,635
      Households: 
    40,234
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.70% per 68,867 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $10.28 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Napa County's population of California of 10,596 residents in 1930 has increased 9,65-fold to 102,241 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.42% female residents and 49.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.17% in Napa County, California are married and the remaining 38.83% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.17% in Napa County, California are married and the remaining 38.83% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    55,448 residential units of which 89.70% share occupied residential units.

    26.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Napa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.67% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.99% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.40% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.97% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Napa County, California 61.33% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.34% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.33% are vacant.

  • The 36.96% of the population in Napa County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.670%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.140%) of those eligible to vote in Napa County, California.

Skyline of Napa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Bernards Television Co

216 US-206 #15, Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844

Univision Network

6006 S 30th St, Phoenix, AZ 85042

Satellite Connections

102 Commerce St, Brooklyn, NY 11231

WTNB-TV

555 N Ocoee St #2, Cleveland, TN 37311

County Service Area 70 Tv-5

73658 Old Dale Rd, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277

Landscape of California