Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Eagle County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Eagle County
      Zips: 
    80426
    80423
    81649
    81658
    81655
    81620
    81645
    81637
    81631
    81621
    81620
    81632
    81657
      Coordinates: 
    39.62782557736937, -106.69529927940113
      Area total: 
    1691.79 sq. mi., 4381.72 sq. km, 1082747.52 acres
      Area land: 
    1684.47 sq. mi., 4362.76 sq. km, 1078060.80 acres
      Area water: 
    7.32 sq. mi., 18.97 sq. km, 4686.72 acres
      Established: 
    1883
      Capital seat: 

    Eagle
    Address: PO BOX 850
    County Administration Building
    Eagle, CO 81631-0850
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Eagle County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    55,731; Population change: 6.77% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    33 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $79,200
      Households: 
    223,770
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.50% per 35,708 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.40%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $3.60 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Eagle County's population of Colorado of 49,570 residents in 1930 has increased 14,73-fold to 730,395 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.31% female residents and 49.69% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.79% in Eagle County, Colorado are married and the remaining 37.21% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.79% in Eagle County, Colorado are married and the remaining 37.21% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    32,967 residential units of which 62.97% share occupied residential units.

    23.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Eagle County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    66.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.20% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.09% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Eagle County, Colorado 44.64% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 30.83% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Eagle County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.900%) of those eligible to vote in Eagle County, Colorado.

Skyline of Eagle County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Pleasantville Community Television

2 Lake St, Pleasantville, NY 10570

Smarts Broadcast Systems

2508 Main St, Emmetsburg, IA 50536

Agriculture Television (dba AGTV LLC)

3903 Hidden Valley Rd, Gillette, WY 82718

Northeast Addison TV

25 Main St STE B, Bristol, VT 05443

Raycom Sports Inc

1900 W Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28208

Landscape of Colorado