Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Las Animas County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Las Animas County
      Zips: 
    81059
    81024
    81046
    81027
    81081
    81049
    81091
    81020
    81082
      Coordinates: 
    37.31583847661526, -104.0386998099608
      Area total: 
    4775.61 sq. mi., 12368.78 sq. km, 3056392.96 acres
      Area land: 
    4772.94 sq. mi., 12361.85 sq. km, 3054680.32 acres
      Area water: 
    2.68 sq. mi., 6.93 sq. km, 1712.64 acres
      Established: 
    1866
      Capital seat: 

    Trinidad
    Address: 200 E First St
    Trinidad, CO 81082-3003
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Las Animas County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    14,555; Population change: -6.14% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3.05 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,543
      Households: 
    1,786
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.40% per 6,497 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.90%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $739.86 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Las Animas County's population of Colorado of 7,850 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,72-fold to 5,675 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 41.90% female residents and 58.10% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.85% in Las Animas County, Colorado are married and the remaining 32.15% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.85% in Las Animas County, Colorado are married and the remaining 32.15% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    8,077 residential units of which 78.90% share occupied residential units.

    21 minutes is the average time that residents in Las Animas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.07% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.50% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.49% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Las Animas County, Colorado 57.93% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.54% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Las Animas County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.640%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.680%) of those eligible to vote in Las Animas County, Colorado.

Skyline of Las Animas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Demesia's Television Repair

401 Shrewsbury Rd, Jefferson, LA 70121

RSN TV Channels

124 Main St, Dillon, CO 80435

Kobr

124 E 4th St, Roswell, NM 88201

Williams Communications Services

141 Banfield Rd #12, Portsmouth, NH 03801

Bacon Wrapped Productions

23-49 27th St, Astoria, NY 11105

Landscape of Colorado