Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Summit County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Summit County
      Zips: 
    80497
    80435
    80435
    80498
    80443
    80424
      Coordinates: 
    39.63417100653029, -106.11637926153061
      Area total: 
    619.26 sq. mi., 1603.87 sq. km, 396325.76 acres
      Area land: 
    608.34 sq. mi., 1575.59 sq. km, 389336.96 acres
      Area water: 
    10.92 sq. mi., 28.28 sq. km, 6988.80 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Breckenridge
    Address: PO BOX 68
    County Courthouse
    Breckenridge, CO 80424-0068
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Summit County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    31,055; Population change: 10.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    51 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $67,878
      Households: 
    9,039
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.80% per 22,402 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.65%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $2.36 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Summit County's population of Colorado of 4,141 residents in 1930 has increased 5,97-fold to 24,710 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.33% female residents and 50.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 68.04% in Summit County, Colorado are married and the remaining 31.96% are single population.

    As of 2020, 68.04% in Summit County, Colorado are married and the remaining 31.96% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    31,342 residential units of which 41.28% share occupied residential units.

    18.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Summit County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    66.26% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 5.00% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Summit County, Colorado 22.34% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.46% are rented apartments, and the remaining 62.20% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Summit County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.790%) of those eligible to vote in Summit County, Colorado.

Skyline of Summit County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

SkyWire Communications Inc

10958 Greenaire Pl, Henrico, VA 23233

Gideon Tv Vcr Repair Service

937 Dueber Ave SW, Canton, OH 44706

Crosswalks Television Network

2155 Dr M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Bronx, NY 10453

KAJ - Kalispell

301 1st Ave E, Kalispell, MT 59901

Television Equipment Associates

16 Mt Ebo Rd S # 6, Brewster, NY 10509

Landscape of Colorado