Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lee County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Lee County
      Zips: 
    33911
    33932
    33918
    34136
    33945
    33918
    33970
    33910
    33994
    33929
    33902
    33906
    34133
    33915
    33965
    33976
    33974
    33973
    33993
    33972
    33924
    33993
    33903
    33921
    33920
    33956
    33922
    33917
    33917
    33967
    33971
    33991
    33936
    33957
    33914
    33931
    33903
    33913
    33909
    33916
    33966
    33928
    33905
    34134
    33990
    33919
    33912
    33908
    33904
    34135
    33907
    33901
      Coordinates: 
    26.563496716437857, -81.98483599453145
      Area total: 
    1212.37 sq. mi., 3140.03 sq. km, 775918.72 acres
      Area land: 
    781.46 sq. mi., 2023.96 sq. km, 500132.48 acres
      Area water: 
    430.92 sq. mi., 1116.07 sq. km, 275786.24 acres
      Established: 
    1887
      Capital seat: 

    Fort Myers
    Address: 2115 Second Street
    Fort Myers, FL
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Lee County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    760,822; Population change: 22.96% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    974 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,381
      Households: 
    113,377
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 345,417 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $28.21 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lee County's population of Florida of 23,476 residents in 1930 has increased 12,45-fold to 292,198 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.68% female residents and 48.32% male residents live in as of 2020, 46.71% in Lee County, Florida are married and the remaining 53.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 46.71% in Lee County, Florida are married and the remaining 53.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    416,332 residential units of which 76.45% share occupied residential units.

    27.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Lee County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.95% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.76% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.64% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.56% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lee County, Florida 56.95% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.39% are rented apartments, and the remaining 26.66% are vacant.

  • The 36.97% of the population in Lee County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.670%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.340%) of those eligible to vote in Lee County, Florida.

Skyline of Lee County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Fox News Channel

950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20530

Bourne Community Television

75 Waterhouse Rd, Bourne, MA 02532

TV Tokyo 12

1333 H St NW #500, Washington, DC 20005

KXLG

835 Jenson Ave S, Watertown, SD 57201

Radio Fiesta

501 S Lincoln Ave, Jerome, ID 83338

Landscape of Florida