Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bibb County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Bibb County
      Zips: 
    31295
    31203
    31213
    31297
    31202
    31221
    31209
    31208
    31207
    31052
    31220
    31211
    31216
    31217
    31206
    31204
    31210
    31201
      Coordinates: 
    32.806498318197036, -83.69742005164797
      Area total: 
    254.91 sq. mi., 660.20 sq. km, 163139.20 acres
      Area land: 
    249.40 sq. mi., 645.94 sq. km, 159614.72 acres
      Area water: 
    5.51 sq. mi., 14.26 sq. km, 3524.48 acres
      Established: 
    1822
      Capital seat: 

    Macon
    Address: 601 Mulberry St
    Macon, GA 31201-2672
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Bibb County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    157,346; Population change: 1.16% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    631 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,533
      Households: 
    4,541
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 67,421 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $8.21 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bibb County's population of Georgia of 9,133 residents in 1930 has increased 1,38-fold to 12,583 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.01% female residents and 49.99% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.88% in Bibb County, Georgia are married and the remaining 45.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.88% in Bibb County, Georgia are married and the remaining 45.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    71,901 residential units of which 87.29% share occupied residential units.

    23.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Bibb County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.69% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.65% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.46% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.92% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bibb County, Georgia 51.58% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.51% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.91% are vacant.

  • The 46.31% of the population in Bibb County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.690%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.670%) of those eligible to vote in Bibb County, Georgia.

Skyline of Bibb County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Pageone Inc

155 E Arvada St, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Vid Tec TV

509 Clarks Run Rd, La Plata, MD 20646

Millennium Sales & Marketing

100 Spear St, San Francisco, CA 94105

Univision Arkansas

4058 N College Ave #245, Fayetteville, AR 72703

Landscape of Georgia