Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

DeKalb County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    DeKalb County
      Zips: 
    30356
    30362
    39901
    30036
    31146
    39901
    30333
    30366
    31145
    30356
    30366
    30359
    31119
    30037
    30036
    30031
    30074
    30085
    30329
    30072
    30360
    30346
    30038
    30360
    30319
    30079
    30002
    30088
    30317
    30021
    30360
    30346
    30294
    30038
    30340
    30035
    30338
    30322
    30340
    30034
    30319
    30341
    30316
    30087
    30338
    30307
    30345
    30032
    30341
    30058
    30083
    30329
    30033
    30030
    30084
      Coordinates: 
    33.771589606698534, -84.22640053642967
      Area total: 
    271.16 sq. mi., 702.30 sq. km, 173542.40 acres
      Area land: 
    267.73 sq. mi., 693.42 sq. km, 171347.84 acres
      Area water: 
    3.43 sq. mi., 8.88 sq. km, 2194.56 acres
      Established: 
    1822
      Capital seat: 

    Decatur
    Address: 1300 Commerce Dr
    County Administration Building
    Decatur, GA 30030-3222
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • DeKalb County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    764,382; Population change: 10.48% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,855 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,251
      Households: 
    7,604
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 395,683 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $37.83 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • DeKalb County's population of Georgia of 21,599 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,92-fold to 19,925 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.73% female residents and 52.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.80% in DeKalb County, Georgia are married and the remaining 47.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.80% in DeKalb County, Georgia are married and the remaining 47.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    326,101 residential units of which 92.68% share occupied residential units.

    34.1 minutes is the average time that residents in DeKalb County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.51% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.25% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.07% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in DeKalb County, Georgia 54.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 37.38% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.37% are vacant.

  • The 34.45% of the population in DeKalb County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 20.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 78.860%) of those eligible to vote in DeKalb County, Georgia.

Skyline of DeKalb County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Falls Area Community Television

1 Hospital Ct # 1, Bellows Falls, Vermont 05101

Texas Weather Tracker TV

8204 Elmbrook Dr Ste 230, Dallas, TX 75247

Goliath Radio

432 S Nova Rd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

N/A

5 N Berlin Pike, Lovettsville, VA 20180

Irving Radiology

1244 Walden Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33901

Landscape of Georgia