Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

LaSalle County

La Salle County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    LaSalle County
      Zips: 
    61371
    61321
    60537
    61316
    61358
    60557
    61332
    60549
    61372
    60470
    61334
    61325
    61370
    60531
    60551
    60518
    61360
    60552
    61373
    61348
    61341
    61354
    61342
    61301
    61364
    61350
      Coordinates: 
    41.344002793999195, -88.88593821410223
      Area total: 
    1148.18 sq. mi., 2973.77 sq. km, 734834.56 acres
      Area land: 
    1135.17 sq. mi., 2940.07 sq. km, 726507.52 acres
      Area water: 
    13.01 sq. mi., 33.70 sq. km, 8327.04 acres
      Established: 
    1831
      Capital seat: 

    Ottawa
    Address: 707 E Etna Rd
    County Courthouse
    Ottawa, IL 61350-1047
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 29 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • LaSalle County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    109,658; Population change: -3.74% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    97 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,248
      Households: 
    6,034
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.40% per 52,663 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $5.41 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • LaSalle County's population of Illinois of 21,885 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,7-fold to 15,280 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.22% female residents and 48.78% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.32% in LaSalle County, Illinois are married and the remaining 39.68% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.32% in LaSalle County, Illinois are married and the remaining 39.68% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    49,812 residential units of which 90.75% share occupied residential units.

    24.5 minutes is the average time that residents in LaSalle County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.45% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.46% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in LaSalle County, Illinois 69.19% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.27% are vacant.

  • The 60.79% of the population in LaSalle County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.580%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.680%) of those eligible to vote in LaSalle County, Illinois.

Skyline of LaSalle County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

BIKETONA

1096 US-1 #113, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Langworthy's Inc

14447 165th Ave, Le Roy, MI 49655

Millennium Sales & Marketing

3500 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305

Orange TV

9860 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819

Wlos

164 S Main St, Waynesville, NC 28786

Landscape of Illinois