Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Dallas County

  •   State: 
    Iowa
      County: 
    Dallas County
      Zips: 
    50066
    50146
    50038
    50039
    50167
    50070
    50233
    50261
    50069
    50109
    50276
    50063
    50323
    50220
    50003
    50263
      Coordinates: 
    41.68485801080056, -94.039760788928
      Area total: 
    591.61 sq. mi., 1532.25 sq. km, 378627.84 acres
      Area land: 
    588.32 sq. mi., 1523.74 sq. km, 376524.80 acres
      Area water: 
    3.29 sq. mi., 8.51 sq. km, 2103.04 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Adel
    Address: 801 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Adel, IA 50003-1476
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Dallas County, Iowa, United States

  •   Population: 
    99,678; Population change: 50.72% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    169 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,744
      Households: 
    3,240
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.60% per 49,406 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.98%
      GDP: 
    $4.50 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dallas County's population of Iowa of 11,150 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,82-fold to 9,110 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.03% female residents and 49.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.18% in Dallas County, Iowa are married and the remaining 36.82% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.18% in Dallas County, Iowa are married and the remaining 36.82% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    41,125 residential units of which 93.11% share occupied residential units.

    23.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Dallas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.13% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.94% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dallas County, Iowa 74.11% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.97% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.92% are vacant.

  • The 41.04% of the population in Dallas County, Iowa who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 51.940%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 46.410%) of those eligible to vote in Dallas County, Iowa.

Skyline of Dallas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

KNOE

1400 Oliver Rd, Monroe, LA 71201

Ohio Latino Tv

2677 Sawbury Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235

KCTL

125 Barney St, Livingston, TX 77351

Omega Communications Inc

41 Washington St # 110, Indianapolis, IN 46204

Telerep

3390 Peachtree Rd NE # 210, Atlanta, GA 30326

Landscape of Iowa