Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bullitt County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Bullitt County
      Zips: 
    40129
    40110
    40150
    40109
    40047
    40165
      Coordinates: 
    37.97007579101121, -85.69585682612093
      Area total: 
    300.27 sq. mi., 777.68 sq. km, 192169.60 acres
      Area land: 
    297.03 sq. mi., 769.31 sq. km, 190099.84 acres
      Area water: 
    3.23 sq. mi., 8.37 sq. km, 2069.76 acres
      Established: 
    1797
      Capital seat: 

    Shepherdsville
    Address: PO BOX 397
    County Courthouse
    Shepherdsville, KY 40165-0397
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 4 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bullitt County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    82,217; Population change: 10.63% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    277 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,532
      Households: 
    5,283
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 42,031 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.26 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bullitt County's population of Kentucky of 12,620 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,98-fold to 12,371 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.07% female residents and 49.93% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.99% in Bullitt County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 36.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.99% in Bullitt County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 36.01% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    32,704 residential units of which 96.04% share occupied residential units.

    28.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Bullitt County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.96% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.90% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.38% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.91% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bullitt County, Kentucky 80.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.69% are vacant.

  • The 42.81% of the population in Bullitt County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.420%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 33.120%) of those eligible to vote in Bullitt County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Bullitt County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Camino Real Communication

1901 E 37th St #207, Odessa, TX 79762

Refuge Media Group

806 E 4th St, Duluth, MN 55805

Speak Up Tampa Bay Public Access

12354 University Mall Ct, Tampa, FL 33612

Kymb-TV Channel 27

Monterey, CA 93940

Third Wave Television Inc

Greenwich, CT 06831

Landscape of Kentucky