Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hardin County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Hardin County
      Zips: 
    40122
    42702
    42788
    42732
    40177
    42784
    42776
    42740
    40162
    42724
    40121
    40175
    40160
    42701
      Coordinates: 
    37.6979214462132, -85.9633716317616
      Area total: 
    630.13 sq. mi., 1632.03 sq. km, 403284.48 acres
      Area land: 
    623.40 sq. mi., 1614.59 sq. km, 398974.08 acres
      Area water: 
    6.74 sq. mi., 17.44 sq. km, 4310.40 acres
      Established: 
    1793
      Capital seat: 

    Elizabethtown
    Address: 150 North Provident Way
    Suite 320
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 8 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Hardin County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    110,702; Population change: 4.89% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    178 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,482
      Households: 
    13,114
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 47,581 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.67 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hardin County's population of Kentucky of 64,557 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,42-fold to 26,831 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.12% female residents and 47.88% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.20% in Hardin County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 40.80% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.20% in Hardin County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 40.80% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,669 residential units of which 91.99% share occupied residential units.

    25 minutes is the average time that residents in Hardin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.08% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.44% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.70% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.33% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hardin County, Kentucky 59.56% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.24% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.20% are vacant.

  • The 49.23% of the population in Hardin County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.750%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.130%) of those eligible to vote in Hardin County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Hardin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

KVTH-TV 26

701 Napa Valley Dr, Little Rock, AR 72211

WREG-TV News Channel 3, Memphis

803 Channel 3 Dr, Memphis, TN 38103

KRHD News

1716 Briarcrest Dr # 604, Bryan, TX 77802

KWQC

805 Brady St, Davenport, IA 52803

Digigram Inc

2101 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Landscape of Kentucky