Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Menifee County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Menifee County
      Zips: 
    40316
    40346
    40387
    40322
      Coordinates: 
    37.94137824990091, -83.59887137147481
      Area total: 
    205.93 sq. mi., 533.37 sq. km, 131797.76 acres
      Area land: 
    203.59 sq. mi., 527.28 sq. km, 130294.40 acres
      Area water: 
    2.35 sq. mi., 6.08 sq. km, 1503.36 acres
      Established: 
    1869
      Capital seat: 

    Frenchburg
    Address: PO BOX 105
    County Courthouse
    Frenchburg, KY 40322-0105
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Menifee County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    6,113; Population change: -3.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    30 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $27,619
      Households: 
    9,142
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.90% per 2,256 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $83.21 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Menifee County's population of Kentucky of 14,471 residents in 1930 has increased 1,56-fold to 22,641 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.16% female residents and 48.84% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.61% in Menifee County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 36.39% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.61% in Menifee County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 36.39% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,277 residential units of which 75.68% share occupied residential units.

    37.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Menifee County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.47% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 22.45% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.25% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Menifee County, Kentucky 56.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 12.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 30.91% are vacant.

  • The 12.40% of the population in Menifee County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.400%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.270%) of those eligible to vote in Menifee County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Menifee County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Grid Sense Inc

2568 Industrial Blvd #110, West Sacramento, CA 95691

MagicBox

1600 SW Western Blvd # 130, Corvallis, Oregon 97333

Somerville Community Access Tv

90 Union Square, Somerville, MA 02143

Copying Concepts

6691 Manchester Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139

WPFO Fox 23

81 Northport Dr, Portland, ME 04103

Landscape of Kentucky