Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Isabella County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Isabella County
      Zips: 
    48858
    48804
    48896
    48859
    48878
    49310
    48893
    48883
    48858
      Coordinates: 
    43.640601515645194, -84.8467965870692
      Area total: 
    577.70 sq. mi., 1496.23 sq. km, 369726.72 acres
      Area land: 
    572.70 sq. mi., 1483.28 sq. km, 366527.36 acres
      Area water: 
    5.00 sq. mi., 12.95 sq. km, 3199.36 acres
      Established: 
    1831
      Capital seat: 

    Mount Pleasant
    Address: 200 N Main St
    County Courthouse
    Mount Pleasant, MI 48858-2390
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Isabella County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    64,394; Population change: -8.42% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    112 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,418
      Households: 
    24,883
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 33,122 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $2.19 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Isabella County's population of Michigan of 21,126 residents in 1930 has increased 3,05-fold to 64,394 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.21% female residents and 47.79% male residents live in as of 2020, 45.37% in Isabella County, Michigan are married and the remaining 54.63% are single population.

    As of 2020, 45.37% in Isabella County, Michigan are married and the remaining 54.63% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    28,489 residential units of which 88.42% share occupied residential units.

    19.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Isabella County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.04% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.81% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.44% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.11% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Isabella County, Michigan 54.98% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.89% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.13% are vacant.

  • The 26.87% of the population in Isabella County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.580%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.830%) of those eligible to vote in Isabella County, Michigan.

Skyline of Isabella County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Reach Media Inc

6929 Schaefer Rd, Dearborn, MI 48126

GTV9 Melbourne

6255 Sunset Blvd # 1500, Los Angeles, CA 90028

Mid Atlantic Television

390 Commonwealth Blvd W, Martinsville, VA 24112

Radio Fiesta

501 S Lincoln Ave, Jerome, ID 83338

Dale's VCR Stereo & TV

4334 Old Hickory Blvd, Old Hickory, TN 37138

Landscape of Michigan