Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Osceola County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Osceola County
      Zips: 
    49679
    49639
    49688
    49655
    49665
    49631
    49677
      Coordinates: 
    43.989828654599215, -85.32528766125016
      Area total: 
    573.01 sq. mi., 1484.10 sq. km, 366728.96 acres
      Area land: 
    566.29 sq. mi., 1466.67 sq. km, 362423.04 acres
      Area water: 
    6.73 sq. mi., 17.43 sq. km, 4305.92 acres
      Established: 
    1869
      Capital seat: 

    Reed City
    Address: 301 W Upton Ave
    County Courthouse
    Reed City, MI 49677-1149
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Osceola County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    22,891; Population change: -2.71% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    40 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,209
      Households: 
    9,041
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 11,606 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $706.60 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Osceola County's population of Michigan of 12,806 residents in 1930 has increased 1,79-fold to 22,891 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.61% female residents and 49.39% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.65% in Osceola County, Michigan are married and the remaining 38.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.65% in Osceola County, Michigan are married and the remaining 38.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    12,534 residential units of which 73.02% share occupied residential units.

    24.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Osceola County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.42% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.20% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.42% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Osceola County, Michigan 55.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 12.51% are rented apartments, and the remaining 32.18% are vacant.

  • The 31.25% of the population in Osceola County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.170%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.030%) of those eligible to vote in Osceola County, Michigan.

Skyline of Osceola County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Jalbert Productions

230 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743

Crosswalks Television Network

2155 Dr M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Bronx, NY 10453

Baumeister Electronic Architects

5693 W Howard St, Niles, IL 60714

Village Television

3615 Superior Ave # 4203E, Cleveland, OH 44114

WCTV

2325 Chester Blvd hall 099, Richmond, IN 47374

Landscape of Michigan