Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cass County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Cass County
      Zips: 
    56474
    56641
    56626
    56662
    56435
    56473
    56466
    56672
    56655
    56452
    56633
    56474
    56484
      Coordinates: 
    46.94959913151949, -94.32535012600184
      Area total: 
    2413.98 sq. mi., 6252.19 sq. km, 1544949.76 acres
      Area land: 
    2021.47 sq. mi., 5235.59 sq. km, 1293742.72 acres
      Area water: 
    392.51 sq. mi., 1016.60 sq. km, 251207.04 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Walker
    Address: 303 Minnesota Ave
    County Courthouse
    Walker, MN 56484-2270
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cass County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    30,066; Population change: 5.25% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    15 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,486
      Households: 
    11,917
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20% per 14,206 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $958.00 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cass County's population of Minnesota of 15,591 residents in 1930 has increased 1,93-fold to 30,066 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.93% female residents and 50.07% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.71% in Cass County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 37.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.71% in Cass County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 37.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    23,872 residential units of which 52.84% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Cass County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.39% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.44% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.89% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.84% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cass County, Minnesota 41.42% are owner-occupied homes, another 6.48% are rented apartments, and the remaining 52.10% are vacant.

  • The 37.57% of the population in Cass County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.110%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.620%) of those eligible to vote in Cass County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Cass County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Irving Radiology

1244 Walden Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33901

Broadcast Communications Inc

Greensburg, PA 15601

KRHD News

1716 Briarcrest Dr # 604, Bryan, TX 77802

Dover Sherborn Cable Television

9 Junction St, Dover, MA 02030

Korean Television San Diego

7888 Dagget St # 102, San Diego, CA 92111

Landscape of Minnesota