Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Itasca County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Itasca County
      Zips: 
    56631
    56688
    55742
    55784
    55786
    56659
    56637
    55716
    56680
    55764
    56639
    55793
    56681
    56657
    55775
    55753
    55722
    55769
    56628
    55721
    55709
    56636
    55744
      Coordinates: 
    47.50951650407993, -93.63196279062696
      Area total: 
    2927.89 sq. mi., 7583.20 sq. km, 1873849.60 acres
      Area land: 
    2667.32 sq. mi., 6908.33 sq. km, 1707086.08 acres
      Area water: 
    260.57 sq. mi., 674.87 sq. km, 166763.52 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Grand Rapids
    Address: 123 NE 4th Street
    County Courthouse
    Grand Rapids, MN 55744-2659
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Itasca County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    45,014; Population change: -0.10% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    17 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,776
      Households: 
    18,665
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 22,100 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $2.08 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Itasca County's population of Minnesota of 27,224 residents in 1930 has increased 1,65-fold to 45,014 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.11% female residents and 49.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.28% in Itasca County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 37.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.28% in Itasca County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 37.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    25,375 residential units of which 74.75% share occupied residential units.

    23.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Itasca County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.94% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.92% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.53% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Itasca County, Minnesota 58.29% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.63% are rented apartments, and the remaining 30.08% are vacant.

  • The 56.63% of the population in Itasca County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.260%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.180%) of those eligible to vote in Itasca County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Itasca County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

WHVL TV

2820 E College Ave A, State College, PA 16801

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

WICD-TV

250 S Country Fair Dr, Champaign, IL 61821

Ron's Radio & TV

928 Bedford St, Johnstown, PA 15902

Electro Vision Media

Monsey, NY 10952

Landscape of Minnesota