Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

McLeod County

Mc Leod County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    McLeod County
      Zips: 
    55370
    55385
    55312
    55381
    55354
    55395
    55336
    55350
      Coordinates: 
    44.82355907254669, -94.27243557078602
      Area total: 
    505.53 sq. mi., 1309.31 sq. km, 323537.92 acres
      Area land: 
    491.49 sq. mi., 1272.94 sq. km, 314551.04 acres
      Area water: 
    14.04 sq. mi., 36.37 sq. km, 8986.88 acres
      Established: 
    1856
      Capital seat: 

    Glencoe
    Address: 2389 Hennepin Ave N
    County Courthouse
    Glencoe, MN 55336-5031
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • McLeod County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    36,771; Population change: 0.33% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    75 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,984
      Households: 
    14,848
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.70% per 19,236 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $1.72 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • McLeod County's population of Minnesota of 20,522 residents in 1930 has increased 1,79-fold to 36,771 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.27% female residents and 49.73% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.45% in McLeod County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 36.55% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.45% in McLeod County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 36.55% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    15,820 residential units of which 94.84% share occupied residential units.

    22.4 minutes is the average time that residents in McLeod County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.22% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.01% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.45% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.04% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in McLeod County, Minnesota 74.17% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.82% are vacant.

  • The 85.14% of the population in McLeod County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.440%) of those eligible to vote in McLeod County, Minnesota.

Skyline of McLeod County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Holland Vision Systems

11301 James St, Holland, MI 49424

WBMM

3251 Harrison Rd, Montgomery, AL 36109

Winnercomm Inc

4500 S 129th E Ave #201, Tulsa, OK 74134

Roanoke Valley Television (RVTV) - Government Media Services

541 Luck Ave SW Suite 145, Roanoke, VA 24016

41NBC | WMGT

301 Poplar St, Macon, GA 31201

Landscape of Minnesota