Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Saint Louis County

St. Louis County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Saint Louis County
      Zips: 
    55801
    55815
    55758
    55791
    55758
    55738
    55717
    55796
    55738
    55763
    55702
    55602
    55782
    55711
    55781
    55703
    55765
    55710
    55724
    55751
    55713
    55732
    55725
    55750
    55810
    55708
    55736
    55706
    55741
    55779
    55768
    55810
    55705
    55810
    55808
    55771
    55790
    55723
    55719
    55734
    55812
    55804
    55811
    55806
    55731
    55803
    55807
    55792
    55805
    55746
    55811
    55802
      Coordinates: 
    47.58986773837106, -92.46148869676924
      Area total: 
    6859.51 sq. mi., 17766.05 sq. km, 4390087.68 acres
      Area land: 
    6247.32 sq. mi., 16180.48 sq. km, 3998283.52 acres
      Area water: 
    612.19 sq. mi., 1585.57 sq. km, 391804.16 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Duluth
    Address: 100 N 5Th Ave W Ste 1
    County Courthouse
    Duluth, MN 55802-1294
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Saint Louis County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    200,231; Population change: 0.00% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    32 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,615
      Households: 
    81,985
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 101,110 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $10.96 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Saint Louis County's population of Minnesota of 204,596 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,98-fold to 200,231 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.60% female residents and 49.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.22% in Saint Louis County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 44.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.22% in Saint Louis County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 44.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    103,681 residential units of which 83.47% share occupied residential units.

    21.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Saint Louis County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.32% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.94% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.52% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Saint Louis County, Minnesota 62.86% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.83% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.31% are vacant.

  • The 51.35% of the population in Saint Louis County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.610%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.100%) of those eligible to vote in Saint Louis County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Saint Louis County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Vevo

151 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

Kjla

2323 Corinth Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90064

Raycom Media

358 Tv Rd, Pollok, TX 75969

Fox News Channel

950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20530

Focused TV Productions

16149 Vanderbilt Dr, Odessa, FL 33556

Landscape of Minnesota