Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Oktibbeha County

  •   State: 
    Mississippi
      County: 
    Oktibbeha County
      Zips: 
    39760
    39769
    39762
    39759
      Coordinates: 
    33.42495330398743, -88.8793052693548
      Area total: 
    461.93 sq. mi., 1196.40 sq. km, 295636.48 acres
      Area land: 
    458.24 sq. mi., 1186.83 sq. km, 293272.96 acres
      Area water: 
    3.69 sq. mi., 9.57 sq. km, 2363.52 acres
      Established: 
    1833
      Capital seat: 

    Starkville
    Address: 101 E Main St
    County Courthouse
    Starkville, MS 39759-2927
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Oktibbeha County, Mississippi, United States

  •   Population: 
    51,788; Population change: 8.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    113 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $30,195
      Households: 
    17,361
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.60% per 22,096 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.59 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Oktibbeha County's population of Mississippi of 19,119 residents in 1930 has increased 2,71-fold to 51,788 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.07% female residents and 50.93% male residents live in as of 2020, 44.02% in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi are married and the remaining 55.98% are single population.

    As of 2020, 44.02% in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi are married and the remaining 55.98% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    25,372 residential units of which 82.81% share occupied residential units.

    18.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Oktibbeha County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.92% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.20% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.76% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.88% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi 49.08% are owner-occupied homes, another 39.82% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.10% are vacant.

  • The 49.23% of the population in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.600%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.630%) of those eligible to vote in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi.

Skyline of Oktibbeha County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Clyde's TV

34373 Yucaipa Blvd, Yucaipa, CA 92399

Millennium Sales & Marketing

3500 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305

WBRC FOX 6 NEWS

1720 Valley View Dr, Birmingham, AL 35209

Videoland USA Group Inc

911 Canada Ct, City of Industry, CA 91748

Thomas Kent

145 N Gene Autry Trail, Palm Springs, CA 92262

Landscape of Mississippi