Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Platte County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Platte County
      Zips: 
    68634
    68602
    68601
    68631
    68647
    68644
    68653
    68642
    68601
      Coordinates: 
    41.57128686154698, -97.5211570466964
      Area total: 
    684.59 sq. mi., 1773.08 sq. km, 438136.96 acres
      Area land: 
    674.10 sq. mi., 1745.91 sq. km, 431424.00 acres
      Area water: 
    10.49 sq. mi., 27.17 sq. km, 6712.96 acres
      Established: 
    1856
      Capital seat: 

    Columbus
    Address: 2610 14Th St
    County Courthouse
    Columbus, NE 68601-4902
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Platte County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    34,296; Population change: 6.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    49.2 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,405
      Households: 
    12,528
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.70% per 17,741 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $2.37 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Platte County's population of Nebraska of 21,181 residents in 1930 has increased 1,62-fold to 34,296 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.26% female residents and 49.74% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.40% in Platte County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 36.60% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.40% in Platte County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 36.60% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    14,094 residential units of which 94.46% share occupied residential units.

    15.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Platte County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.62% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.29% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Platte County, Nebraska 68.74% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.93% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.33% are vacant.

  • The 76.43% of the population in Platte County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.840%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 28.290%) of those eligible to vote in Platte County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Platte County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Falls Area Community Television

1 Hospital Ct # 1, Bellows Falls, Vermont 05101

KAID

1455 N Orchard St, Boise, ID 83706

Independent Broadcast Group LLC

3013 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91504

Williams Communications Services

141 Banfield Rd #12, Portsmouth, NH 03801

bose

1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

Landscape of Nebraska