Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Strafford County

  •   State: 
    New Hampshire
      County: 
    Strafford County
      Zips: 
    03821
    03815
    03866
    03887
    03852
    03887
    03823
    03884
    03851
    03855
    03839
    03869
    03868
    03861
    03835
    03825
    03824
    03878
    03867
    03820
      Coordinates: 
    43.29699450433203, -71.02880263583187
      Area total: 
    382.59 sq. mi., 990.90 sq. km, 244858.24 acres
      Area land: 
    367.47 sq. mi., 951.75 sq. km, 235181.44 acres
      Area water: 
    15.12 sq. mi., 39.16 sq. km, 9676.80 acres
      Established: 
    1769
      Capital seat: 

    Dover
    Address: 259 County Farm Road
    County Courthouse
    Dover, NH
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Strafford County, New Hampshire, United States

  •   Population: 
    130,889; Population change: 6.29% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    356.1 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,971
      Households: 
    47,118
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 73,223 county labor force
  •   GDP: 
    $5.48 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Strafford County's population of New Hampshire of 38,580 residents in 1930 has increased 3,39-fold to 130,889 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.35% female residents and 48.65% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.88% in Strafford County, New Hampshire are married and the remaining 46.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.88% in Strafford County, New Hampshire are married and the remaining 46.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    55,706 residential units of which 92.37% share occupied residential units.

    26.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Strafford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.33% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.90% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.09% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Strafford County, New Hampshire 60.54% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.25% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.21% are vacant.

  • The 34.74% of the population in Strafford County, New Hampshire who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.500%) of those eligible to vote in Strafford County, New Hampshire.

Skyline of Strafford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Thumper Media

25 Quincy Ln, Bergenfield, NJ 07621

KWHY-TV

4975 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019

Alltronics

1615 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy, Hillsboro, OR 97123

Channel Link

4332 Emerson St, Skokie, IL 60076

Broadcast Communications Inc

Greensburg, PA 15601

Landscape of New Hampshire