Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Middlesex County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Middlesex County
      Zips: 
    08875
    08899
    08903
    08906
    08933
    08871
    08862
    08855
    08875
    08903
    08861
    08818
    08902
    08828
    07077
    08879
    08832
    07064
    08884
    08812
    08824
    08810
    08863
    08850
    08831
    07095
    07067
    08812
    08859
    08536
    07008
    08882
    08872
    08852
    07001
    08879
    08904
    08846
    07095
    08831
    08830
    08840
    08857
    08820
    08902
    08861
    08837
    07080
    08854
    08817
    08901
    08816
      Coordinates: 
    40.4400657191312, -74.40885833492001
      Area total: 
    322.91 sq. mi., 836.33 sq. km, 206661.76 acres
      Area land: 
    309.22 sq. mi., 800.86 sq. km, 197897.60 acres
      Area water: 
    13.69 sq. mi., 35.47 sq. km, 8764.16 acres
      Established: 
    1683
      Capital seat: 

    New Brunswick
    Address: 75 Bayard Street
    County Administration Building
    New Brunswick, NJ
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    863,162; Population change: 6.58% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2794.2 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $75,436
      Households: 
    279,067
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.70% per 436,329 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $57.75 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Middlesex County's population of New Jersey of 212,208 residents in 1930 has increased 4,07-fold to 863,162 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.53% female residents and 49.47% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.20% in Middlesex County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 40.80% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.20% in Middlesex County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 40.80% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    315,521 residential units of which 95.25% share occupied residential units.

    34.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Middlesex County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.11% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.07% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.14% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Middlesex County, New Jersey 64.69% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.83% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.47% are vacant.

  • The 57.01% of the population in Middlesex County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.440%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.230%) of those eligible to vote in Middlesex County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Middlesex County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Intranet TV Broadcasting Co

5432 Price Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215

KAMU-TV

Moore Communications Center, 900 Houston St #77843, College Station, TX 77840

Daystar

3901 TX-121, Bedford, TX 76021

Hro Inc

390 Diablo Rd, Danville, CA 94526

Black Information Television

2913 N Market St, Wilmington, DE 19802

Landscape of New Jersey