Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Monmouth County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Monmouth County
      Zips: 
    07754
    07703
    07763
    07799
    07752
    07765
    07703
    07763
    07751
    08535
    07710
    08510
    08555
    08720
    07719
    07748
    07712
    07753
    07760
    07735
    07753
    07721
    07737
    07723
    07711
    08510
    07750
    07758
    07717
    07718
    07732
    07757
    07756
    07701
    07720
    08535
    08514
    07747
    07753
    07734
    07727
    07738
    07704
    08501
    08730
    07760
    08750
    07716
    07739
    07727
    07724
    07726
    07755
    07762
    07722
    07746
    07728
    07764
    07735
    07719
    07751
    07748
    07719
    07712
    07702
    07712
    07733
    07730
    08736
    07724
    07740
    07753
    07747
    07731
    07726
    07701
    07728
      Coordinates: 
    40.286159323539565, -74.15936069401211
      Area total: 
    665.48 sq. mi., 1723.57 sq. km, 425904.00 acres
      Area land: 
    468.18 sq. mi., 1212.59 sq. km, 299636.48 acres
      Area water: 
    197.29 sq. mi., 510.99 sq. km, 126267.52 acres
      Established: 
    1683
      Capital seat: 

    Freehold
    Address: 1 E Main St
    Hall Of Records
    Freehold, NJ 07728-2273
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    643,615; Population change: 2.10% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1372.9 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $79,900
      Households: 
    235,605
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 327,712 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $32.12 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Monmouth County's population of New Jersey of 147,209 residents in 1930 has increased 4,37-fold to 643,615 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.12% female residents and 48.88% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.75% in Monmouth County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 39.25% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.75% in Monmouth County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 39.25% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    268,912 residential units of which 90.97% share occupied residential units.

    36.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Monmouth County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.22% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.26% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.84% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.30% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Monmouth County, New Jersey 69.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.74% are vacant.

  • The 65.73% of the population in Monmouth County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 51.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.460%) of those eligible to vote in Monmouth County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Monmouth County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

FOX21 and SOCO CW

560 Wooten Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80915

Northern Michigan Treasure

5532 School Rd, Spruce, MI 48762

Red Rock TV

2675 W State Rte 89A #300, Sedona, AZ 86336

Nationwide News Monitors

Skokie, IL 60076

Ktud-Vegas TV

6760 Surrey St, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Landscape of New Jersey