Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Passaic County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Passaic County
      Zips: 
    07538
    07509
    07510
    07507
    07543
    07015
    07511
    07474
    07508
    07465
    07420
    07403
    07435
    07502
    07504
    07508
    07421
    07522
    07513
    07014
    07508
    07524
    07514
    07456
    07442
    07480
    07424
    07012
    07424
    07505
    07503
    07501
    07506
    07512
    07013
    07011
    07055
    07470
      Coordinates: 
    41.03434967172114, -74.30087043102331
      Area total: 
    198.39 sq. mi., 513.82 sq. km, 126968.96 acres
      Area land: 
    186.01 sq. mi., 481.77 sq. km, 119047.04 acres
      Area water: 
    12.38 sq. mi., 32.06 sq. km, 7921.92 acres
      Established: 
    1837
      Capital seat: 

    Paterson
    Address: 401 Grand St
    County Administration Building
    Paterson, NJ 07505-2027
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Passaic County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    524,118; Population change: 4.57% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2839.4 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $56,622
      Households: 
    160,833
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.60% per 245,187 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $20.74 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Passaic County's population of New Jersey of 302,129 residents in 1930 has increased 1,73-fold to 524,118 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.27% female residents and 48.73% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.45% in Passaic County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 45.55% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.45% in Passaic County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 45.55% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    185,367 residential units of which 95.53% share occupied residential units.

    29 minutes is the average time that residents in Passaic County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.53% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.39% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 7.95% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.20% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Passaic County, New Jersey 53.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 41.12% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.56% are vacant.

  • The 46.93% of the population in Passaic County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.650%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.340%) of those eligible to vote in Passaic County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Passaic County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

KRHD News

1716 Briarcrest Dr # 604, Bryan, TX 77802

Kenn

2402 Hawkins St, Cortez, CO 81321

RSN TV Channels

124 Main St, Dillon, CO 80435

Alabama News Network

3251 Harrison Rd, Montgomery, AL 36109

Hannspree California Inc

400 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94108

Landscape of New Jersey