Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ontario County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Ontario County
      Zips: 
    14537
    14443
    14585
    14453
    14518
    14547
    14475
    14463
    14461
    14466
    14504
    14561
    14548
    14471
    14532
    14512
    14469
    14432
    14425
    14456
    14564
    14424
      Coordinates: 
    42.85284429696044, -77.2998156988815
      Area total: 
    662.53 sq. mi., 1715.94 sq. km, 424017.28 acres
      Area land: 
    644.05 sq. mi., 1668.08 sq. km, 412192.00 acres
      Area water: 
    18.48 sq. mi., 47.85 sq. km, 11825.28 acres
      Established: 
    1789
      Capital seat: 

    Canandaigua
    Address: 20 Ontario St
    County Municipal Building
    Canandaigua, NY 14424-1802
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Ontario County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    112,458; Population change: 4.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    175 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,411
      Households: 
    40,878
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 54,401 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.13%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $5.57 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ontario County's population of New York of 54,276 residents in 1930 has increased 2,07-fold to 112,458 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.87% female residents and 49.13% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.43% in Ontario County, New York are married and the remaining 40.57% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.43% in Ontario County, New York are married and the remaining 40.57% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    52,585 residential units of which 88.80% share occupied residential units.

    25.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Ontario County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.60% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.07% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.78% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ontario County, New York 66.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.86% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.53% are vacant.

  • The 44.55% of the population in Ontario County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.200%) of those eligible to vote in Ontario County, New York.

Skyline of Ontario County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

The Valley Channel (KCVB-CA)

1034 1380 N, Logan, UT 84321

Accessory Zone

7700 W Arrowhead Towne Center, Glendale, AZ 85308

Bourne Community Television

75 Waterhouse Rd, Bourne, MA 02532

Cartoon Network Latin America

601 Brickell Key Dr # 403, Miami, FL 33131

County Service Area 70 Tv-5

73658 Old Dale Rd, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277

Landscape of New York