Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Otsego County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Otsego County
      Zips: 
    13415
    13482
    13488
    13747
    13450
    13859
    13457
    13834
    13333
    13342
    12064
    12116
    13468
    13810
    13796
    13315
    13861
    12155
    13776
    13348
    12197
    13807
    13337
    13808
    13335
    13320
    13825
    13849
    13439
    13326
    13820
      Coordinates: 
    42.63376346029411, -75.03260599167011
      Area total: 
    1015.76 sq. mi., 2630.80 sq. km, 650085.12 acres
      Area land: 
    1001.74 sq. mi., 2594.49 sq. km, 641111.68 acres
      Area water: 
    14.02 sq. mi., 36.31 sq. km, 8973.44 acres
      Established: 
    1791
      Capital seat: 

    Cooperstown
    Address: 197 Main St
    County Office Building
    Cooperstown, NY 13326-1128
    Governing Body: Board of Representatives with 14 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Otsego County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    58,524; Population change: -6.00% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    58 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,545
      Households: 
    23,871
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 26,607 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $2.52 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Otsego County's population of New York of 46,710 residents in 1930 has increased 1,25-fold to 58,524 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.00% female residents and 48.00% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.58% in Otsego County, New York are married and the remaining 42.42% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.58% in Otsego County, New York are married and the remaining 42.42% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    29,838 residential units of which 78.47% share occupied residential units.

    23.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Otsego County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.72% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.41% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.34% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Otsego County, New York 58.68% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 20.03% are vacant.

  • The 33.61% of the population in Otsego County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.040%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.950%) of those eligible to vote in Otsego County, New York.

Skyline of Otsego County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Hro Inc

390 Diablo Rd, Danville, CA 94526

National Repeater Systems Inc

50 20th St, Brooklyn, NY 11232

Dover Sherborn Cable Television

9 Junction St, Dover, MA 02030

Flamingo Auto Repair

1026 Petaluma Hill Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Warz

1630 S Pollock St, Selma, NC 27576

Landscape of New York