Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Westchester County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Westchester County
      Zips: 
    10802
    10545
    10532
    10802
    10545
    10503
    10520
    10610
    10702
    10602
    10552
    10587
    10550
    10517
    10549
    10803
    10597
    10501
    10540
    10578
    10707
    10527
    10519
    10596
    10708
    10526
    10546
    10505
    10518
    10511
    10535
    10588
    10548
    10560
    10590
    10803
    10553
    10506
    10576
    10547
    10604
    10805
    10533
    10589
    10803
    10502
    10552
    10594
    10591
    10703
    10706
    10707
    10709
    10607
    10804
    10577
    10514
    10522
    10573
    10507
    10567
    10536
    10520
    10504
    10604
    10510
    10595
    10606
    10532
    10530
    10570
    10603
    10708
    10528
    10705
    10580
    10523
    10566
    10538
    10562
    10710
    10591
    10704
    10598
    10605
    10543
    10573
    10549
    10550
    10583
    10701
    10801
    10601
      Coordinates: 
    41.15154557572081, -73.75338657828976
      Area total: 
    499.99 sq. mi., 1294.98 sq. km, 319995.52 acres
      Area land: 
    430.59 sq. mi., 1115.22 sq. km, 275576.96 acres
      Area water: 
    69.40 sq. mi., 179.76 sq. km, 44418.56 acres
      Established: 
    1683
      Capital seat: 

    White Plains
    Address: 148 Martine Ave
    800 Michaelian Office Building
    White Plains, NY 10601-3311
    Governing Body: Legislature with 17 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Westchester County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,004,457; Population change: 5.83% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,332 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $78,858
      Households: 
    342,713
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 477,959 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.38%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $72.60 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Westchester County's population of New York of 520,947 residents in 1930 has increased 1,93-fold to 1,004,457 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.75% female residents and 48.25% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.33% in Westchester County, New York are married and the remaining 41.67% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.33% in Westchester County, New York are married and the remaining 41.67% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    388,963 residential units of which 94.43% share occupied residential units.

    35.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Westchester County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    61.59% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.49% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 20.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.86% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Westchester County, New York 58.09% are owner-occupied homes, another 37.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.10% are vacant.

  • The 67.81% of the population in Westchester County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.790%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 63.390%) of those eligible to vote in Westchester County, New York.

Skyline of Westchester County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Millennium Sales & Marketing

1001 W Highlands Plaza Dr #160, St. Louis, MO 63110

Owens TV Repair

21 Dale St, Barnwell, SC 29812

Webster's TV Sales & Services

243 E Peace St, Shullsburg, WI 53586

Touch Tel Paging

3097 Moorpark Ave, San Jose, CA 95128

Scott's Antiques & Woodworking

187 Neely St, Collierville, TN 38017

Landscape of New York