Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cabarrus County

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      County: 
    Cabarrus County
      Zips: 
    28026
    28124
    28082
    28026
    28124
    28107
    28075
    28081
    28083
    28027
    28025
      Coordinates: 
    35.38678380806179, -80.55187902012433
      Area total: 
    363.96 sq. mi., 942.66 sq. km, 232935.68 acres
      Area land: 
    361.26 sq. mi., 935.65 sq. km, 231204.48 acres
      Area water: 
    2.71 sq. mi., 7.01 sq. km, 1731.20 acres
      Established: 
    1792
      Capital seat: 

    Concord
    Address: 65 Church Street SE
    Governmental Center
    Concord, NC 28026-0707
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cabarrus County, North Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    225,804; Population change: 26.85% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    625 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,843
      Households: 
    64,454
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 108,444 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $6.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cabarrus County's population of North Carolina of 44,331 residents in 1930 has increased 5,09-fold to 225,804 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.90% female residents and 49.10% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.32% in Cabarrus County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 34.68% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.32% in Cabarrus County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 34.68% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    87,410 residential units of which 94.49% share occupied residential units.

    29.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Cabarrus County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.89% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.56% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.33% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cabarrus County, North Carolina 71.58% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.53% are vacant.

  • The 50.90% of the population in Cabarrus County, North Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.880%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.450%) of those eligible to vote in Cabarrus County, North Carolina.

Skyline of Cabarrus County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Women's Edition Magazine

14844 W 107th St, Shawnee Mission, KS 66215

Radio Unica

5000 Birch St, Newport Beach, CA 92660

KABC-TV

500 Circle 7 Dr, Glendale, CA 91201

Lebanon Country Music Festival

50 S. Broadway Ave, Lebanon, OH 45036

Gpb Education

260 14th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318

Landscape of North Carolina