Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Forsyth County

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      County: 
    Forsyth County
      Zips: 
    27102
    27094
    27098
    27113
    27117
    27155
    27102
    27115
    27120
    27130
    27285
    27116
    27010
    27114
    27110
    27109
    27009
    27050
    27040
    27051
    27157
    27045
    27023
    27127
    27104
    27107
    27012
    27105
    27106
    27101
    27284
    27103
      Coordinates: 
    36.13062439089746, -80.25631997638365
      Area total: 
    412.33 sq. mi., 1067.93 sq. km, 263891.84 acres
      Area land: 
    407.81 sq. mi., 1056.22 sq. km, 260997.76 acres
      Area water: 
    4.52 sq. mi., 11.71 sq. km, 2894.08 acres
      Established: 
    1849
      Capital seat: 

    Winston-Salem
    Address: 201 N Chestnut St
    Winston Salem, NC 27101-4120
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    382,590; Population change: 9.10% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    938 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,692
      Households: 
    140,301
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.40% per 184,149 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $23.22 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Forsyth County's population of North Carolina of 111,681 residents in 1930 has increased 3,43-fold to 382,590 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.98% female residents and 48.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.06% in Forsyth County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 40.94% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.06% in Forsyth County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 40.94% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    170,176 residential units of which 92.04% share occupied residential units.

    23.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Forsyth County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.97% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.58% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.55% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Forsyth County, North Carolina 61.08% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.27% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.65% are vacant.

  • The 49.03% of the population in Forsyth County, North Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.830%) of those eligible to vote in Forsyth County, North Carolina.

Skyline of Forsyth County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Khiz

15605 Village Dr, Victorville, CA 92394

Sunflower Broadcasting Inc

2815 E 37th St N, Wichita, KS 67219

Ron's TV Repair

808 Pennsylvania Ave E, Warren, PA 16365

Atlanta DTH Inc

17940 Ajax Cir, City of Industry, CA 91748

Lebanon Country Music Festival

50 S. Broadway Ave, Lebanon, OH 45036

Landscape of North Carolina