Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Traill County

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
    Traill County
    47.454190416327435, -97.16155485425232
      Area total: 
    862.44 sq. mi., 2233.70 sq. km, 551959.04 acres
      Area land: 
    861.87 sq. mi., 2232.24 sq. km, 551597.44 acres
      Area water: 
    0.57 sq. mi., 1.46 sq. km, 361.60 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: PO BOX 429
    County Courthouse
    Hillsboro, ND 58045-0429
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Traill County, North Dakota, United States

  •   Population: 
    7,997; Population change: -1.53% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    9.28 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.60% per 4,458 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $428.22 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Traill County's population of North Dakota of 12,600 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,63-fold to 7,997 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.19% female residents and 49.81% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.22% in Traill County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 39.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.22% in Traill County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 39.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,649 residential units of which 88.52% share occupied residential units.

    19.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Traill County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.69% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.12% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.13% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.53% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Traill County, North Dakota 61.83% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.86% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.31% are vacant.

  • The 84.12% of the population in Traill County, North Dakota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.660%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.860%) of those eligible to vote in Traill County, North Dakota.

Skyline of Traill County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

FOX13 Memphis WHBQ

485 S Highland St, Memphis, TN 38111

Reach Media Inc

6929 Schaefer Rd, Dearborn, MI 48126

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Satellite & Wireless Solutions

20609 FM2755, Royse City, TX 75189

Digitl Satellite Solutions

3232 S Main St, Akron, OH 44319

Landscape of North Dakota