Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Franklin County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Franklin County
      Zips: 
    43218
    43236
    43002
    43234
    43126
    43086
    43068
    43216
    43123
    43109
    43217
    43220
    43212
    43207
    43209
    43213
    43085
    43221
    43119
    43004
    43222
    43203
    43227
    43211
    43202
    43125
    43206
    43209
    43223
    43224
    43054
    43230
    43231
    43110
    43210
    43221
    43232
    43205
    43204
    43201
    43207
    43230
    43016
    43212
    43213
    43220
    43085
    43235
    43068
    43214
    43219
    43228
    43229
    43123
    43026
    43081
    43017
    43215
      Coordinates: 
    39.9695460272634, -83.00929249827597
      Area total: 
    543.62 sq. mi., 1407.98 sq. km, 347919.36 acres
      Area land: 
    532.41 sq. mi., 1378.94 sq. km, 340743.04 acres
      Area water: 
    11.21 sq. mi., 29.04 sq. km, 7176.32 acres
      Established: 
    1803
      Capital seat: 

    Columbus
    Address: 373 South High Street, 17th Floor
    County Courthouse
    Columbus, OH 43215-4591
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Franklin County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,323,807; Population change: 13.79% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,486 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,094
      Households: 
    466,832
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.40% per 705,149 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $87.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Franklin County's population of Ohio of 361,055 residents in 1930 has increased 3,67-fold to 1,323,807 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.95% female residents and 49.05% male residents live in as of 2020, 51.42% in Franklin County, Ohio are married and the remaining 48.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 51.42% in Franklin County, Ohio are married and the remaining 48.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    580,903 residential units of which 93.02% share occupied residential units.

    24 minutes is the average time that residents in Franklin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.05% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.79% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Franklin County, Ohio 52.22% are owner-occupied homes, another 38.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.50% are vacant.

  • The 35.78% of the population in Franklin County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.580%) of those eligible to vote in Franklin County, Ohio.

Skyline of Franklin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

South Eastern Communications

743 MA-28, South Yarmouth, MA 02664

KXLG

835 Jenson Ave S, Watertown, SD 57201

Com Plus

3235 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95117

Onda Capital Inc

2775 S Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22206

lelo Community Media Kaimuk Media Center

2705 Kaimuki Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816

Landscape of Ohio