Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Stark County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Stark County
      Zips: 
    44701
    44750
    44640
    44648
    44735
    44650
    44670
    44711
    44652
    44767
    44630
    44721
    44709
    44669
    44613
    44730
    44626
    44689
    44666
    44730
    44688
    44704
    44608
    44720
    44643
    44703
    44721
    44714
    44710
    44662
    44614
    44657
    44709
    44705
    44647
    44641
    44707
    44706
    44632
    44702
    44708
    44601
    44646
    44718
    44720
      Coordinates: 
    40.813918824586544, -81.36562562110257
      Area total: 
    580.58 sq. mi., 1503.70 sq. km, 371573.12 acres
      Area land: 
    575.31 sq. mi., 1490.06 sq. km, 368200.96 acres
      Area water: 
    5.27 sq. mi., 13.65 sq. km, 3372.16 acres
      Established: 
    1808
      Capital seat: 

    Canton
    Address: 110 Central Plz S Ste 250
    County Administration Building
    Canton, OH 44702-1410
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Stark County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    374,853; Population change: -0.20% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    652 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,150
      Households: 
    151,249
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.10% per 184,149 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $16.08 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Stark County's population of Ohio of 221,784 residents in 1930 has increased 1,69-fold to 374,853 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.76% female residents and 48.24% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.50% in Stark County, Ohio are married and the remaining 41.50% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.50% in Stark County, Ohio are married and the remaining 41.50% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    166,799 residential units of which 93.16% share occupied residential units.

    23.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Stark County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.62% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.70% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.05% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.36% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Stark County, Ohio 67.60% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.09% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.32% are vacant.

  • The 49.42% of the population in Stark County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.610%) of those eligible to vote in Stark County, Ohio.

Skyline of Stark County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

KFTV

601 W Univision Plz, Fresno, CA 93704

WYES-TV

916 Navarre Ave, New Orleans, LA 70124

woburn public media center

88 Montvale Ave, Woburn, MA 01801

Jump Tv

800 Central Park Dr, Sanford, FL 32771

Radio Parts Inc

21448 Parker Dr, Mandeville, Louisiana 70471

Landscape of Ohio