Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Summit County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Summit County
      Zips: 
    44372
    44222
    44237
    44317
    44315
    44326
    44334
    44316
    44232
    44210
    44250
    44309
    44319
    44224
    44325
    44224
    44216
    44321
    44262
    44264
    44307
    44321
    44303
    44301
    44302
    44314
    44203
    44304
    44286
    44305
    44311
    44056
    44067
    44306
    44320
    44223
    44278
    44685
    44310
    44313
    44319
    44333
    44333
    44308
    44312
    44203
    44221
    44224
    44087
    44236
      Coordinates: 
    41.125979499452455, -81.53216702093073
      Area total: 
    420.13 sq. mi., 1088.14 sq. km, 268884.48 acres
      Area land: 
    412.79 sq. mi., 1069.12 sq. km, 264184.96 acres
      Area water: 
    7.34 sq. mi., 19.02 sq. km, 4699.52 acres
      Established: 
    1840
      Capital seat: 

    Akron
    Address: 175 S Main St
    County Administration Building
    Akron, OH 44308-1306
    Governing Body: County Council with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Summit County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    540,428; Population change: -0.25% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,309 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,301
      Households: 
    221,152
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.20% per 270,407 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.25%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $27.50 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Summit County's population of Ohio of 344,131 residents in 1930 has increased 1,57-fold to 540,428 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.64% female residents and 48.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.08% in Summit County, Ohio are married and the remaining 43.92% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.08% in Summit County, Ohio are married and the remaining 43.92% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    246,473 residential units of which 92.81% share occupied residential units.

    24.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Summit County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.87% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.69% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.52% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Summit County, Ohio 65.22% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.94% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.84% are vacant.

  • The 44.40% of the population in Summit County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.930%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.450%) of those eligible to vote in Summit County, Ohio.

Skyline of Summit County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Kkot Studio

1418 25th St, Columbus, NE 68601

Alternative Communications

1495 N Co Rd 1000 E, Lerna, IL 62440

WILX

500 American Rd, Lansing, MI 48911

Bernards Television Co

216 US-206 #15, Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844

Hero Broadcasting

5757 W Century Blvd # 490, Los Angeles, CA 90045

Landscape of Ohio