Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Warren County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Warren County
      Zips: 
    45039
    45032
    45034
    45054
    45162
    45005
    45065
    45005
    45152
    45068
    45039
    45005
    45066
    45036
    45040
      Coordinates: 
    39.42770085144814, -84.16675247160849
      Area total: 
    407.30 sq. mi., 1054.91 sq. km, 260672.64 acres
      Area land: 
    401.19 sq. mi., 1039.08 sq. km, 256760.96 acres
      Area water: 
    6.11 sq. mi., 15.83 sq. km, 3911.68 acres
      Established: 
    1803
      Capital seat: 

    Lebanon
    Address: 406 Justice Dr Rm 323
    County Courthouse
    Lebanon, OH 45036-2349
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Warren County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    242,337; Population change: 13.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    604 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $71,451
      Households: 
    76,262
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 118,838 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $10.50 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Warren County's population of Ohio of 27,348 residents in 1930 has increased 8,86-fold to 242,337 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.97% female residents and 50.03% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.71% in Warren County, Ohio are married and the remaining 32.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.71% in Warren County, Ohio are married and the remaining 32.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    93,276 residential units of which 95.51% share occupied residential units.

    26.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Warren County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.44% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.82% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.59% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Warren County, Ohio 76.84% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.02% are vacant.

  • The 32.24% of the population in Warren County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.360%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.380%) of those eligible to vote in Warren County, Ohio.

Skyline of Warren County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Marblehead Public Access - MHTV

217 Pleasant St, Marblehead, MA 01945

Satellite & Wireless Solutions

20609 FM2755, Royse City, TX 75189

WREG-TV News Channel 3, Memphis

803 Channel 3 Dr, Memphis, TN 38103

CNBC

3000 W Alameda Ave, Burbank, CA 91523

WMTW

99 Danville Corner Rd, Auburn, ME 04210

Landscape of Ohio