Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Noble County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Noble County
      Zips: 
    73757
    74644
    74630
    74651
    73061
    73077
      Coordinates: 
    36.388599611671516, -97.23050662370335
      Area total: 
    742.56 sq. mi., 1923.23 sq. km, 475239.68 acres
      Area land: 
    731.92 sq. mi., 1895.66 sq. km, 468428.16 acres
      Area water: 
    10.64 sq. mi., 27.57 sq. km, 6811.52 acres
      Established: 
    1897
      Capital seat: 

    Perry
    Address: 300 Courthouse Drive, # 11
    County Courthouse
    Perry, OK 73077-6649
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Noble County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    10,924; Population change: -5.51% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    15 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,700
      Households: 
    4,450
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.10% per 5,527 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $602.98 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Noble County's population of Oklahoma of 15,139 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,72-fold to 10,924 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.04% female residents and 49.96% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.62% in Noble County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 37.38% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.62% in Noble County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 37.38% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    5,057 residential units of which 86.08% share occupied residential units.

    20.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Noble County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.21% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool and 2.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Noble County, Oklahoma 65.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.35% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.88% are vacant.

  • The 67.75% of the population in Noble County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 76.780%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 23.220%) of those eligible to vote in Noble County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Noble County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Touch Tel Paging

3097 Moorpark Ave, San Jose, CA 95128

Entravision Communications

300 S Wells Ave #12, Reno, NV 89502

N/A

5 N Berlin Pike, Lovettsville, VA 20180

South Eastern Communications

743 MA-28, South Yarmouth, MA 02664

Northland's News Center

246 S Lake Ave, Duluth, MN 55802

Landscape of Oklahoma