Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Centre County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Centre County
      Zips: 
    16856
    16677
    16804
    16826
    16835
    16859
    16882
    16832
    16852
    16829
    16820
    16868
    16865
    16851
    16872
    16844
    16853
    16854
    16874
    16823
    16802
    16841
    16827
    16875
    16828
    16870
    16866
    16803
    16823
    16801
      Coordinates: 
    40.918954055343946, -77.81996335990756
      Area total: 
    1113.02 sq. mi., 2882.72 sq. km, 712335.36 acres
      Area land: 
    1108.69 sq. mi., 2871.50 sq. km, 709564.16 acres
      Area water: 
    4.33 sq. mi., 11.21 sq. km, 2771.20 acres
      Established: 
    1800
      Capital seat: 

    Bellefonte
    Address: 420 Holmes St
    County Courthouse
    Bellefonte, PA 16823-1401
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Centre County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    158,172; Population change: 2.72% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    143 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,953
      Households: 
    53,576
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 76,416 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $7.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Centre County's population of Pennsylvania of 46,294 residents in 1930 has increased 3,42-fold to 158,172 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.47% female residents and 51.53% male residents live in as of 2020, 47.22% in Centre County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 52.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 47.22% in Centre County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 52.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    65,408 residential units of which 90.75% share occupied residential units.

    21.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Centre County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    66.91% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.79% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.09% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Centre County, Pennsylvania 55.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 36.21% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.24% are vacant.

  • The 40.75% of the population in Centre County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.120%) of those eligible to vote in Centre County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Centre County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

WCTV

2325 Chester Blvd hall 099, Richmond, IN 47374

Holly Classics

105 Deposito Pass, Hot Springs Village, AR 71909

WISC-TV News 3 Now | Channel3000.com

7025 Raymond Rd, Madison, WI 53719

CNN

1201 Main # 1525, Dallas, TX 75202

Clear Channel Wtbt

15001 Boyette Rd, Riverview, FL 33569

Landscape of Pennsylvania