Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fayette County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Fayette County
      Zips: 
    15416
    15422
    15439
    15443
    15467
    15450
    15454
    15460
    15476
    15484
    15430
    15447
    15449
    15455
    15463
    15472
    15490
    15420
    15489
    15413
    15415
    15466
    15410
    15435
    15488
    15440
    15444
    15490
    15451
    15465
    15433
    15446
    15482
    15631
    15462
    15421
    15475
    15428
    15464
    15470
    15486
    15438
    15469
    15468
    15622
    15474
    15442
    15480
    15458
    15436
    15459
    15437
    15445
    15456
    15431
    15478
    15461
    15473
    15417
    15425
    15401
      Coordinates: 
    39.92011683693124, -79.6474258223435
      Area total: 
    798.31 sq. mi., 2067.61 sq. km, 510918.40 acres
      Area land: 
    790.35 sq. mi., 2047.01 sq. km, 505826.56 acres
      Area water: 
    7.96 sq. mi., 20.61 sq. km, 5091.84 acres
      Established: 
    1783
      Capital seat: 

    Uniontown
    Address: 61 E Main St
    County Courthouse
    Uniontown, PA 15401-3514
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fayette County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    128,804; Population change: -5.71% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    163 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $32,305
      Households: 
    58,346
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.70% per 56,337 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $4.63 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fayette County's population of Pennsylvania of 198,542 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,65-fold to 128,804 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.57% female residents and 48.43% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.43% in Fayette County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 42.57% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.43% in Fayette County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 42.57% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    61,800 residential units of which 87.52% share occupied residential units.

    28.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Fayette County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.84% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.58% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.01% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fayette County, Pennsylvania 64.79% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.29% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.92% are vacant.

  • The 45.73% of the population in Fayette County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.620%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.210%) of those eligible to vote in Fayette County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Fayette County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Major Television Inc

54 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60654

The Burbank Studios

3000 W Alameda Ave, Burbank, CA 91505

Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc

10706 Beaver Dam Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030

Kcty Channel

20 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701

LTE-TV

5850 San Felipe St #500, Houston, TX 77057

Landscape of Pennsylvania