Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bradley County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Bradley County
      Zips: 
    37320
    37336
    37353
    37310
    37323
    37312
    37311
      Coordinates: 
    35.154110496791155, -84.85960281592448
      Area total: 
    331.45 sq. mi., 858.45 sq. km, 212127.36 acres
      Area land: 
    328.76 sq. mi., 851.49 sq. km, 210407.68 acres
      Area water: 
    2.69 sq. mi., 6.96 sq. km, 1719.68 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Cleveland
    Address: 355 Ocoee Street
    County Courthouse
    Cleveland, TN
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 14 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bradley County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    108,620; Population change: 9.76% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    330 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,708
      Households: 
    38,739
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 52,651 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.25%
      GDP: 
    $4.12 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bradley County's population of Tennessee of 22,870 residents in 1930 has increased 4,75-fold to 108,620 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.03% female residents and 48.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.72% in Bradley County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 37.28% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.72% in Bradley County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 37.28% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    44,781 residential units of which 93.45% share occupied residential units.

    22.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Bradley County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.51% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.24% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.12% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.17% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bradley County, Tennessee 64.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.48% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.08% are vacant.

  • The 56.11% of the population in Bradley County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 74.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 24.500%) of those eligible to vote in Bradley County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Bradley County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Focused TV Productions

16149 Vanderbilt Dr, Odessa, FL 33556

On the Edge Cyberspace Inc

1509 E Madison St # 101, Seattle, WA 98122

Irving Radiology

1244 Walden Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33901

KRHD News

1716 Briarcrest Dr # 604, Bryan, TX 77802

Showtime Networks

1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019

Landscape of Tennessee