Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Loudon County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Loudon County
      Zips: 
    37846
    37742
    37772
    37774
    37771
      Coordinates: 
    35.73477940008922, -84.31186790794092
      Area total: 
    247.37 sq. mi., 640.68 sq. km, 158316.16 acres
      Area land: 
    229.27 sq. mi., 593.81 sq. km, 146734.08 acres
      Area water: 
    18.10 sq. mi., 46.87 sq. km, 11582.08 acres
      Established: 
    1870
      Capital seat: 

    Loudon
    Address: 100 River Rd Ste 106
    County Office Building
    Loudon, TN 37774-1042
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 10 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Loudon County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    54,886; Population change: 13.04% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    239 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,677
      Households: 
    19,697
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 23,572 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.73 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Loudon County's population of Tennessee of 18,176 residents in 1930 has increased 3,02-fold to 54,886 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.02% female residents and 48.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.46% in Loudon County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 32.54% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.46% in Loudon County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 32.54% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    24,559 residential units of which 92.42% share occupied residential units.

    26.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Loudon County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.65% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.41% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.45% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Loudon County, Tennessee 75.46% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.67% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.87% are vacant.

  • The 63.89% of the population in Loudon County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 71.290%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 27.310%) of those eligible to vote in Loudon County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Loudon County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

PB&J Television

15301 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, California 91403

KEBQ TV 9 Digital

1280 Bowie St #2732, Beaumont, TX 77701

Smarts Broadcast Systems

2508 Main St, Emmetsburg, IA 50536

Roanoke Valley Television (RVTV) - Government Media Services

541 Luck Ave SW Suite 145, Roanoke, VA 24016

Smoke Island

6610 Folsom-Auburn Rd, Folsom, California 95630

Landscape of Tennessee