Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Angelina County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Angelina County
      Zips: 
    75903
    75915
    75902
    75941
    75980
    75969
    75949
    75941
    75904
    75901
      Coordinates: 
    31.254783194237575, -94.6118636240174
      Area total: 
    864.71 sq. mi., 2239.58 sq. km, 553411.84 acres
      Area land: 
    797.79 sq. mi., 2066.26 sq. km, 510584.96 acres
      Area water: 
    66.92 sq. mi., 173.32 sq. km, 42826.88 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Lufkin
    Address: PO BOX 908
    County Courthouse
    Lufkin, TX 75902-0908
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Angelina County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    86,395; Population change: -0.43% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    108 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,298
      Households: 
    30,262
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.60% per 35,495 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $3.17 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Angelina County's population of Texas of 27,803 residents in 1930 has increased 3,11-fold to 86,395 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.86% female residents and 49.14% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.06% in Angelina County, Texas are married and the remaining 37.94% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.06% in Angelina County, Texas are married and the remaining 37.94% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    36,480 residential units of which 88.09% share occupied residential units.

    20.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Angelina County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.07% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.08% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.46% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Angelina County, Texas 63.92% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.19% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.89% are vacant.

  • The 65.61% of the population in Angelina County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.130%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.170%) of those eligible to vote in Angelina County, Texas.

Skyline of Angelina County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Ron's TV Repair

808 Pennsylvania Ave E, Warren, PA 16365

Hannspree California Inc

400 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94108

KXLG

835 Jenson Ave S, Watertown, SD 57201

Wimp TV UHF Channel 25

4991 SW 28th St, Hollywood, FL 33023

Montague Community Television

34 2nd St, Turners Falls, MA 01376

Landscape of Texas