Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Blanco County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Blanco County
      Zips: 
    78635
    78663
    78636
    78606
      Coordinates: 
    30.26637696980111, -98.39986509082821
      Area total: 
    713.43 sq. mi., 1847.77 sq. km, 456593.28 acres
      Area land: 
    709.25 sq. mi., 1836.95 sq. km, 453921.28 acres
      Area water: 
    4.18 sq. mi., 10.81 sq. km, 2672.00 acres
      Established: 
    1858
      Capital seat: 

    Johnson City
    Address: PO BOX 471
    County Courthouse
    Johnson City, TX 78636-0471
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Blanco County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    11,374; Population change: 8.35% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    16 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,345
      Households: 
    3,634
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.80% per 6,573 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $333.82 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Blanco County's population of Texas of 3,842 residents in 1930 has increased 2,96-fold to 11,374 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.30% female residents and 49.70% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.49% in Blanco County, Texas are married and the remaining 33.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.49% in Blanco County, Texas are married and the remaining 33.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    6,056 residential units of which 79.05% share occupied residential units.

    33.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Blanco County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.04% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.49% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.45% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Blanco County, Texas 65.85% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.08% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.06% are vacant.

  • The 48.32% of the population in Blanco County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.200%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.700%) of those eligible to vote in Blanco County, Texas.

Skyline of Blanco County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Wlos

164 S Main St, Waynesville, NC 28786

Lin Mar Stragtegies

16 Wick Ave #621, Youngstown, OH 44503

Camden Family Enterprises Llc

18437 Delbridge Rd, Belgrade, MO 63622

Eagle Television Sales

20 Park Plaza #212, Boston, MA 02116

Landscape of Texas