Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Brazos County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Brazos County
      Zips: 
    77841
    77844
    77862
    77881
    77806
    77866
    77842
    77808
    77805
    77843
    77807
    77801
    77808
    77803
    77802
    77840
    77845
      Coordinates: 
    30.66079919900998, -96.30238475279894
      Area total: 
    591.24 sq. mi., 1531.30 sq. km, 378392.96 acres
      Area land: 
    586.14 sq. mi., 1518.09 sq. km, 375128.32 acres
      Area water: 
    5.10 sq. mi., 13.21 sq. km, 3264.64 acres
      Established: 
    1841
      Capital seat: 

    Bryan
    Address: 300 E 26Th St
    County Courthouse
    Bryan, TX 77803-5359
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Brazos County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    233,849; Population change: 20.01% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    399 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,468
      Households: 
    63,938
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 116,599 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $9.63 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Brazos County's population of Texas of 21,835 residents in 1930 has increased 10,71-fold to 233,849 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.85% female residents and 51.15% male residents live in as of 2020, 48.06% in Brazos County, Texas are married and the remaining 51.94% are single population.

    As of 2020, 48.06% in Brazos County, Texas are married and the remaining 51.94% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    96,710 residential units of which 88.21% share occupied residential units.

    18.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Brazos County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.98% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.88% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.65% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Brazos County, Texas 43.15% are owner-occupied homes, another 47.99% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.85% are vacant.

  • The 48.74% of the population in Brazos County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 63.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.940%) of those eligible to vote in Brazos County, Texas.

Skyline of Brazos County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Medway Cable Access

88 Summer St, Medway, MA 02053

KXLG

835 Jenson Ave S, Watertown, SD 57201

Larriva's

1967 N Grand Ave, Nogales, AZ 85621

Dan's TV Services

16120 Seneca Lake Cir, Crest Hill, IL 60403

Pac-12 Network

360 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107

Landscape of Texas