Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cass County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Cass County
      Zips: 
    75565
    75562
    75566
    75560
    75556
    75555
    75572
    75563
    75656
    75551
      Coordinates: 
    33.07753452415945, -94.34359862311965
      Area total: 
    960.32 sq. mi., 2487.22 sq. km, 614606.72 acres
      Area land: 
    936.97 sq. mi., 2426.73 sq. km, 599658.24 acres
      Area water: 
    23.36 sq. mi., 60.49 sq. km, 14948.48 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Linden
    Address: PO Box 825
    County Courthouse
    Linden, TX 75563-0825
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cass County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,454; Population change: -6.60% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    30 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,721
      Households: 
    12,355
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 12,269 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $801.39 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cass County's population of Texas of 30,030 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,95-fold to 28,454 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.80% female residents and 48.20% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.84% in Cass County, Texas are married and the remaining 37.16% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.84% in Cass County, Texas are married and the remaining 37.16% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,870 residential units of which 84.63% share occupied residential units.

    27.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Cass County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.43% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.06% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.42% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.11% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cass County, Texas 68.01% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.37% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.62% are vacant.

  • The 64.23% of the population in Cass County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.460%) of those eligible to vote in Cass County, Texas.

Skyline of Cass County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Norine TV

403 4th St, Rockwell City, IA 50579

Harness Technologies

15351 W Cemetery Rd, Kent, IL 61044

Dover Sherborn Cable Television

9 Junction St, Dover, MA 02030

Smith Media LLC

298 Mountain View Dr, Colchester, VT 05446

KABC-TV

500 Circle 7 Dr, Glendale, CA 91201

Landscape of Texas