Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 07069

Zip code area 07069 in Watchung, Somerset County, NJ

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      Counties: 
    Somerset County
    ,
    Union County
      Cities: 
    Watchung
      Counties all: 
    Somerset | Union
      County FIPS: 
    34035 | 34039
      Area total: 
    6.359 sq mi
      Area land: 
    6.331 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.028 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    5.848 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    40,6404
      Longitude: 
    -74,4411
      Dman name cbsa: 
    New York-Newark-Jersey City NY-NJ-PA
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    40.64247, -74.43952
      GMAP: 

    New Jersey 07069, USA

  •   Population: 
    6,696 individuals
      Population density: 
    15,768.32 people per square miles
      Households: 
    107
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.7%
      Household income: 
    $139,583 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    2,475 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    0.3% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.5% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 07069 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Watchung, Somerset County, New Jersey with a population estimated today at about 6.868 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 07069 is located. Watchung is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Watchung is the primary city, acceptable cities are Plainfield.

  • Living in the postal code area 07069 of Watchung, Somerset County, New Jersey 45.9% of population who are male and 54.1% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Watchung, Somerset County 07069.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Somerset County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Somerset County
      Zips: 
    08504
    08504
    08890
    08821
    07939
    08873
    07978
    07934
    07934
    07938
    08528
    08853
    08553
    08853
    07977
    08880
    07931
    08823
    08836
    08502
    08835
    08558
    08869
    07069
    07921
    07924
    08805
    08876
    07920
    07059
    08876
    08844
    08807
    08873
      Coordinates: 
    40.56350660889942, -74.61633691965395
      Area total: 
    304.95 sq. mi., 789.83 sq. km, 195169.92 acres
      Area land: 
    301.87 sq. mi., 781.83 sq. km, 193194.24 acres
      Area water: 
    3.09 sq. mi., 7.99 sq. km, 1975.68 acres
      Established: 
    1688
      Capital seat: 

    Somerville
    Address: 20 Grove St
    County Administration Building
    Somerville, NJ 08876-2306
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Somerset County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    345,361; Population change: 6.78% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1144.3 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $96,523
      Households: 
    117,673
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 167,938 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $38.12 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Somerset County's population of New Jersey of 65,132 residents in 1930 has increased 5,3-fold to 345,361 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.70% female residents and 49.30% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.71% in Somerset County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 36.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.71% in Somerset County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 36.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    131,822 residential units of which 95.28% share occupied residential units.

    32.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Somerset County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.72% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.85% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.13% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Somerset County, New Jersey 74.93% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.56% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.52% are vacant.

  • The 54.63% of the population in Somerset County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.390%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.500%) of those eligible to vote in Somerset County, New Jersey.

Union County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Union County
      Zips: 
    07061
    07091
    07061
    07207
    07902
    07062
    07036
    07206
    07063
    07063
    07088
    07062
    07023
    07027
    07204
    07206
    07974
    07060
    07203
    07092
    07922
    07033
    07205
    07208
    07060
    07066
    07202
    07076
    07081
    07065
    07016
    07201
    07090
    07901
    07036
    07083
      Coordinates: 
    40.65993247280737, -74.30822401654441
      Area total: 
    105.49 sq. mi., 273.22 sq. km, 67512.96 acres
      Area land: 
    102.77 sq. mi., 266.16 sq. km, 65770.24 acres
      Area water: 
    2.72 sq. mi., 7.05 sq. km, 1742.72 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Elizabeth
    Address: 10 Elizabethtown Plaza
    County Administration Building
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Union County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    575,345; Population change: 7.24% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    5593.5 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $64,229
      Households: 
    183,480
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.90% per 276,211 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $35.94 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Union County's population of New Jersey of 305,209 residents in 1930 has increased 1,89-fold to 575,345 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.33% female residents and 48.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.04% in Union County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 43.96% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.04% in Union County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 43.96% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    209,908 residential units of which 95.46% share occupied residential units.

    31.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Union County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    70.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.67% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 10.53% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.36% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Union County, New Jersey 57.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 36.69% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.59% are vacant.

  • The 62.34% of the population in Union County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 63.580%) of those eligible to vote in Union County, New Jersey.

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Tomtronics

54 Wright St, New Bedford, MA 02740

Gpb Education

260 14th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318

Channel Link

4332 Emerson St, Skokie, IL 60076

WTCO - Trempealeau County Communty TV

36245 Main St, Whitehall, WI 54773