Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 21541

Zip code area 21541 in McHenry, Garrett County, MD

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      Counties: 
    Garrett County
      Cities: 
    McHenry
      County FIPS: 
    24023
      Area total: 
    23.398 sq mi
      Area land: 
    23.066 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.332 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    708 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    39,5553
      Longitude: 
    -79,3518
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    39.55454, -79.36819
      GMAP: 

    Maryland 21541, USA

  •   Population: 
    1,500 individuals
      Population density: 
    .11 people per square miles
      Households: 
    80
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.6%
      Household income: 
    $51,813 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    2,188 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    4.2% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.3% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 21541 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town McHenry, Garrett County, Maryland with a population estimated today at about 1.720 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 21541 is located. McHenry is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 21541 of McHenry, Garrett County, Maryland 53.5% of population who are male and 46.5% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of McHenry, Garrett County 21541.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

Garrett County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Garrett County
      Zips: 
    21550
    21523
    21522
    21538
    21550
    21561
    21531
    21520
    21541
    21536
    21550
      Coordinates: 
    39.52889464676306, -79.27299324943942
      Area total: 
    657.76 sq. mi., 1703.60 sq. km, 420968.96 acres
      Area land: 
    649.08 sq. mi., 1681.10 sq. km, 415409.28 acres
      Area water: 
    8.69 sq. mi., 22.50 sq. km, 5559.68 acres
      Established: 
    1872
      Capital seat: 

    Oakland
    Address: 203 S 4Th St
    County Courthouse
    Oakland, MD 21550-1553
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Garrett County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,806; Population change: -4.29% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    44 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,221
      Households: 
    11,841
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 15,274 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.40%
      GDP: 
    $1.29 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Garrett County's population of Maryland of 19,908 residents in 1930 has increased 1,45-fold to 28,806 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.70% female residents and 49.30% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.94% in Garrett County, Maryland are married and the remaining 34.06% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.94% in Garrett County, Maryland are married and the remaining 34.06% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    18,407 residential units of which 64.94% share occupied residential units.

    25.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Garrett County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.80% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.42% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.21% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Garrett County, Maryland 50.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 35.22% are vacant.

  • The 38.49% of the population in Garrett County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.170%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.020%) of those eligible to vote in Garrett County, Maryland.

McHenry

Mc Henry

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Garrett County
      City: 
    McHenry
      County FIPS: 
    28131
      Coordinates: 
    39°33′30″N 79°21′10″W
      Elevation: 
    2,480 ft
  •   Latitude: 
    30,7052
      Longitude: 
    -89,1435
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Gulfport-Biloxi, MS
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    21541
      GMAP: 

    McHenry, Garrett County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    3,552

McHenry is an unincorporated community in Garrett County, Maryland.It is located on the northernmost shore of Deep Creek Lake.Located on the outskirts of McHenry is the Garrett County Airport, Wisp Ski Resort, and Golf Club at Wisp.McHenry's population as of 2012 was 1,328. It is part of the media market of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and has a population of 1,326. It has a post office with a ZIP code of 7053. It also has a golf club with a membership of about 1,000. The community is home to the McHenry Golf Club. The town is also home to a ski resort, the Wisp Golf Club, and a golf course. The population of the community as of the 2012 Census was 1.328. The ZIP code is 7054. The city's population is 1,266. It's located in the Pittsburgh media market, which includes the city of Pittsburgh and parts of Maryland and Pennsylvania. The area has a high percentage of African-American residents, with 1.7% of the population living in or near McHenry. The U.S. Census estimates the community's population at 1,327 in 2012. The state of Maryland has a total population of 2,715. The county's population was 1, 813 in 2012, and the state's total population was 2,071. The village has a ZIP Code of 7063, with the population of McHenry as of 2012 being 1,329.

  • McHenry's population in Garrett County, Maryland of 2,705 residents in 1900 has increased 1,31-fold to 3,552 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Satellite Connections

102 Commerce St, Brooklyn, NY 11231

Speak Up Tampa Bay Public Access

12354 University Mall Ct, Tampa, FL 33612

Wnol

1 Galleria Blvd # 850, Metairie, LA 70001

Scott's Antiques & Woodworking

187 Neely St, Collierville, TN 38017

Radio Fiesta

501 S Lincoln Ave, Jerome, ID 83338